Support CreaTV San Jose
A voice, a forum, a classroom. CreaTV empowers individuals just like you, who believe in free speech and the power of storytelling.
Here are a few highlights from our 2012 Annual Report: (for the full report, CLICK HERE)
- 15 schools in San Jose created and produced 30-minute videos every month, to air on Classrooms 28
- 126 nonprofits shared their heartbreaking stories and heartwarming successes with our communities
- 328 city and council meetings were covered and broadcasted helping to increase transparency in the management of our city and county
- 885 individuals participated in digital media classes
- 1977 hours of original programming created by local artists and producers aired on our community channels.
- 10,000 youth served via Adobe Youth Voices, Media Access Project and Educational Ecosystem
Your tax-deductible donation makes it all possible. Thank You!
CLICK HERE TO DONATE