DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A CREATV COUCH POTATO?
All you need is a TV set or a computer and an opinion!
CreaTV San Jose invites Couch Potatoes of ALL AGES to join us in spreading the word about the diverse community programming, in eight languages, on our four public TV channels: Community Channel 15, College Channel 27, Classrooms Channel 28 and Silicon Valley Channel 30. We want you to tell us what you think and help us spread the word about our community’s informative, creative, and yes, sometimes wacky, programming.
What You Get
- One-year Individual membership to CreaTV San Jose. For current Individual members, the renewal fee will be waived as long as you are a contributing Couch Potato.
- Special discounts at CreaTV San Jose, announced through email.
- A special, one-of-a-kind Couch Potato t-shirt.
- Invitation to two exclusive networking parties.
- Two movie tickets to the Camera Cinemas.
What We Want
- Commit to watch ONE TV show or special per month for one year and submit a blog post to us written and video blogs are welcome) about what you watched, and what you thought. We will put up on our website blog and share with our social and professional networks.
- We encourage our Couch Potatoes to post comments on other blogs and to share thoughts through their social and professional networks (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter (hashtag #creatvsj), Google Plus, LinkedIn, etc.).
Not a Comcast Cable subscriber living in San Jose? Not a problem!
You can watch via live stream (CH 15, 28 & 30 only) and video on demand at www.CreaTVsj.org.
Contact Membership and Marketing Director, Pam Kelly at (408) 295-8815 x: 307 (office) or (408) 483-2410 (cell) or pam(at)creatvsj.org.
Viviana produces Health Trust TV and Latino Focus for CreaTV. Health Trust TV airs every Wednesday at 7:00pm and Latino Focus airs every Thursday at 7:00pm on Silicon Valley Channel 30.